Revolution of Gaming - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Thread: Arbm's Retirement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arbm's Retirement

Hello Revolutioners,

As some of you may have noticed, I have been quite absent from the Discord, website, and Xbox. Since January, I have been in the process of applying for a career in my field of study. The application process was very rigorous and time consuming, and I wish I could have spent more time with you all during the process. However, I do have some bittersweet news: while I have recently received news of starting my dream career here shortly, it also means my time has come to retire within the community.

Due to the nature of the job, I will be away at training for nearly a year and will not be able to meet the level of activity required of a Revolutionist. For a good part of the training I will not have access to technology at all, so if you try to contact me during this period please do not think I am ignoring you!

I will be sticking around until I leave for training to help in any way that I can. I should be leaving in the middle of this month. My door will always be open to questions about the community or suggestions you would like to discuss with me for ideas and getting feedback. Even more so, my door is always open for any of you who just need someone to talk to or to vent to. Be kind to one another and be kind to yourselves.

Revolution of Gaming will always be my home, and I will try to visit as much as I can. I wish you all the very best in the community and your personal endeavors, and I love you all as if you were my family. Thank you so much for being an excellent community of members which I had the honor and the privilege of serving as a Revolutionist and Chief of Staff over.

Also, for those of you who know the specifics of my career, please refrain from discussing this due to the nature of my job path. Thank you so much for your cooperation.

Stay Frosty,
    Arbm
    Last edited by RoG Arbm RV; 05-03-2019 at 11:54 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iím very happy for you Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Community Relations CastingCouch RV's Avatar
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad reacts only . Sike congrats that awesome! Thank you for all your how tos and everything you have done for this community!

^Creds to RoG Season RV^

^Creds to RoG Seraph^

Community Ambassador | Brigade Revolutionist | Battlefield Connoisseur

CoC | Revolutionist Roles | BFV Stats

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad to see you go but very happy you are pursuing your dream career, so awesome!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cya Arbm I will salute you with a very big byeeeee and carry on your aventure to your new job enjoy all that life give's you and come back soon and alway's remember that you where a big part in RoG in the end game even if you split away from RoG just always remember that and if you do come back i bet you i will be commander hehehe

Joined RoG 3/9/19

Robloxs>Fortnite Hashtag America's Avatar

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we get a F in the chat? Congrats arbm, we’ll deserved I know how hard you worked for it, and I couldn’t think of a better person who is more passionate about your field to deserve that position. Just remember us little people from time to time when you’re the first female president!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its a good sad day! it has been a pleasure working with you over the years, and even more so a pleasure being able to call you a friend. stay frosty snowflake, and congratulations on everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Thiccc View Post
    Iím very happy for you Congratulations

Thank you Jon keep it thicccc

Quote Originally Posted by CastingCouch RV View Post
    Sad reacts only . Sike congrats that awesome! Thank you for all your how tos and everything you have done for this community!
    Thank you for being a wonderful Revolutionist and for serving our country while dripping in Gucci

Quote Originally Posted by Xo Call Girl Xo View Post
    Sad to see you go but very happy you are pursuing your dream career, so awesome!
    Thank you, Iím super excited and will try to visit as often as I can!

Quote Originally Posted by Minninq View Post
    Cya Arbm I will salute you with a very big byeeeee and carry on your aventure to your new job enjoy all that life give's you and come back soon and alway's remember that you where a big part in RoG in the end game even if you split away from RoG just always remember that and if you do come back i bet you i will be commander hehehe
    Keep working hard and Iíll have no doubt you can be a commander by the time Iím able to come back

Quote Originally Posted by Hashtag America View Post
    Can we get a F in the chat? Congrats arbm, weíll deserved I know how hard you worked for it, and I couldnít think of a better person who is more passionate about your field to deserve that position. Just remember us little people from time to time when youíre the first female president!
    Thank you so much Mike, hopefully youíll get your good news soon too

Quote Originally Posted by RoG JinX SG View Post
    its a good sad day! it has been a pleasure working with you over the years, and even more so a pleasure being able to call you a friend. stay frosty snowflake, and congratulations on everything!
    Thank you so much Jinx, I wish we couldíve worked together in upper leadership more but itís been awesome that Iíve been able to call you a friend as well

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arbm, itís been nice knowing you. Youíve always been my favorite RV and itís sad to see you go. But you need to pursue your dreams and rise above. I wish you good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by RoG General Zod View Post
    Arbm, itís been nice knowing you. Youíve always been my favorite RV and itís sad to see you go. But you need to pursue your dreams and rise above. I wish you good luck.

Thank you Zod! Iím glad I was your favorite I wish you the best as well!