Robloxs>Fortnite Hashtag America's Avatar

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MoTm nomination

Gamer tag: RoG Arbm RV
    Brigade: upper leadership
    Reason: what can I say, arbm is cool as shit. Marina help out with making the website and discord, and because of her and Alex we have a nice looking set of forums and discord. Everytime any of us has a question she gives like a 5 page layout of going in excruciating detail lol and we then know what to do. Now I’m just not nominating her because she single handily defeated ISIS but also I can say she is a friend of mine. She always try’s to put her best foot forward and that’s hard to find in people now a days, always being positive for other people now matter what. Now what I’m trying to say is, a vote for @RoG Arbm RV is vote for the first female president!
    Last edited by Hashtag America; 05-04-2019 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashtag America View Post
    Gamer tag: RoG Arbm RV
    Brigade: upper leadership
    Reason: what can I say, arbm is cool as shit. Marina help out with making the website and discord, and because of her and Alex we have a nice looking set of forums and discord. Everytime any of us has a question she gives like a 5 page layout of going in excruciating detail lol and we then know what to do. Now Iím just not nominating her because she single handily defeated ISIS but also I can say she is a friend of mine. She always tryís to put her best foot forward and thatís hard to find in people now a days, always being positive for other people now matter what. Now what Iím trying to say is, a vote for @RoG Arbm RV is vote for the first female president!
    Thank you for the nomination Mike, itís very thoughtful of you. I would never want to be president though

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoG Arbm RV View Post
    Thank you for the nomination Mike, itís very thoughtful of you. I would never want to be president though
    I'd vote for you

Sent From Mordor