Revolution of Gaming - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Thread: I have returned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool I have returned

Wassup fam, the regular name is Chris but if anyone was around for the xbox 360 BO1/MW3 era, you might know me as DennisNerdiiBoy. Man, i cannot express how pivotal this community was for me in highschool. Gave me some of the best friends ive ever had, despite the fact that i havent heard from them in years. This community gave me the platform and structure i wanted in a gaming community. I rememebr getting all the way up to LTC in the Trinity brigade before there was the coup to merge it with Salvation. It was mad drama and i loved every minute of it. Im coming back almost 6 years later to see what this community has to offer a more seasoned me. I am ready to join a brigade and add to this community anyway i possibly can. Looking forward to meeting all of yall!

with Purity,

-RoG Excedero (DennisNerdiiBoy)

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey welcome back! unfortunately, you were before my time in RoG, but i look forward to seeing ou join us again and what we can all do for each other!!

Generalissimo of Hellfire RoG Firestar's Avatar

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey hey! Welcome back. It's so good to see past RoG members!

Hellfire Brigade Commander
    Event Staff Leader

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoG Excedero View Post
    Wassup fam, the regular name is Chris but if anyone was around for the xbox 360 BO1/MW3 era, you might know me as DennisNerdiiBoy. Man, i cannot express how pivotal this community was for me in highschool. Gave me some of the best friends ive ever had, despite the fact that i havent heard from them in years. This community gave me the platform and structure i wanted in a gaming community. I rememebr getting all the way up to LTC in the Trinity brigade before there was the coup to merge it with Salvation. It was mad drama and i loved every minute of it. Im coming back almost 6 years later to see what this community has to offer a more seasoned me. I am ready to join a brigade and add to this community anyway i possibly can. Looking forward to meeting all of yall!

with Purity,

-RoG Excedero (DennisNerdiiBoy)
    Welcome bro.