Revolution of Gaming - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Thread: This Week In Gaming (10-12-2018)

This Week In Gaming (10-12-2018)

Hello everyone! Now that I have taken a position on the Media Team this is something I want to start doing weekly to let everyone know what is going on in the gaming world!

I feel like this week is a perfect week to start it off with the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4!

I have always been a fan of the Black Ops series so I can't wait to get my hands on it!

This is an article I found talking about the Blackout game mode. (https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc.../#53d3c8ec3781)

According to this article posted by Forbes, this could be the final big Battle Royale game that we see. I personally disagree since I feel like there are a lot of ways that this game mode can go! Look at Naruto Shinobi Strikers; they took the MOBA style gameplay and merged it with the fighting style of games like Xenoverse or Ninja Storm. I think that given some time we will see more types of battle royales, not just shooters.

Also this week, Gearbox broke the news about Borderlands 2 VR which I am super hyped for! This is one of the first games I thought of that should be on VR! I can honestly say that playing a Psycho and going into Buzzaxe Rampage on VR is the first thing I am doing when I get it!

Here is a brief look at BL2VR

You all let me know what you think of Black Ops 4 and the announcement of BL2VR!

As this is the first TWIG, please let me know what you like, dislike, and would like to see more of!

This will be posted every Friday!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BL2VR seems lit, BL in general is a great series that I love, I hope that does well.