Revolution of Gaming - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Thread: New Sig Yo V7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Senior Member RoG Asteria RV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 04 2018
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    194
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looks awesome!

    Sent from the dark side

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by RoG Asteria RV View Post
    That looks awesome!

    Sent from the dark side
    Thank you, getting back in to the swing of these


  3. #13
    Senior Member RoG Seraph's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 09 2018
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A screenshare of you doing one of these would actually be a great idea! You should just do a stream of making a sig so people can try making their own!

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by RoG Seraph View Post
    A screenshare of you doing one of these would actually be a great idea! You should just do a stream of making a sig so people can try making their own!
    I could probably do a speed art of one.


  5. #15
    Senior Member RoG Seraph's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 09 2018
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoG Season RV View Post
    I could probably do a speed art of one.
    problem with those is that people cant ever tell what it is you are doing.

  6. #16
    Senior Member RoG Asteria RV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 04 2018
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    194
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoG Season RV View Post
    Thank you, getting back in to the swing of these
    Well it looks great. Much better than I could ever do lol. I think I've made 2 signatures before but they were soooooo bad I need to learn how to properly use photoshop

    Sent from the dark side

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by RoG Seraph View Post
    problem with those is that people cant ever tell what it is you are doing.
    It be like that sometimes


  8. #18
    Member VulgarBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 22 2018
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just so everyone knows those are my clout glasses not Season's. Currently they are on loan for this project.


  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by VulgarBear View Post
    Just so everyone knows those are my clout glasses not Season's. Currently they are on loan for this project.
    Don't steal my clout


  10. #20
    Member VulgarBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 22 2018
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoG Season RV View Post
    Don't steal my clout
    I'd be happy to give you some pointers.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •