Revolution of Gaming - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Thread: Official Battlefield Discussion

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 74
  1. #21
    Community Relations CastingCouch RV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 04 2018
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    259
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Storms View Post
    I would definitely love to see a modern military battlefield game
    Yeah for sure. Tired of playing BF4 also you cant hate DICE for the battle royal because they aren't even the studio making it. They are letting another one do it.


    ^Creds to RoG Season RV^

    ^Creds to RoG Seraph^

    Community Ambassador | Brigade Revolutionist | Battlefield Connoisseur

    CoC | Revolutionist Roles | BFV Stats

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 09 2018
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CastingCouch RV View Post
    I dont get why people think its inaccurate to put a woman in the game. I do understand the rest of your points though. It's nothing like BF3 (which is my favorite) it's slower and really just different game from modern battlefields. I do like the healing and supplying though in 5.
    I don't think it was women in the game that was the problem, a minority did not like it and the SJW idiots tried to make it seem like 95% of battlefield didn't want chicks in there games. The first reveal trail was the biggest problem, they made BF look like COD trash with all the customization they tried pushing into BF. The battlefield community was scared that they'd ruin battlefield like they did with battlefront 2. Bad marketing is what happened but lately on twitter Dice devs have been really open about the tweaks there making and I know on the 20th Battlefield V will be game of the year material, besides Red dead of course.

  3. #23
    Member Sloppy Storms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10 2018
    Location
    Okeechobee, Florida
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CODYTH3SCRUB View Post
    I don't think it was women in the game that was the problem, a minority did not like it and the SJW idiots tried to make it seem like 95% of battlefield didn't want chicks in there games. The first reveal trail was the biggest problem, they made BF look like COD trash with all the customization they tried pushing into BF. The battlefield community was scared that they'd ruin battlefield like they did with battlefront 2. Bad marketing is what happened but lately on twitter Dice devs have been really open about the tweaks there making and I know on the 20th Battlefield V will be game of the year material, besides Red dead of course.
    Red Dead will be GOTY lmaoooo

  4. #24
    Community Relations CastingCouch RV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 04 2018
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    259
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I played the beta and loved everything about it except the whole class upgrades.


    ^Creds to RoG Season RV^

    ^Creds to RoG Seraph^

    Community Ambassador | Brigade Revolutionist | Battlefield Connoisseur

    CoC | Revolutionist Roles | BFV Stats

  5. #25
    Community Relations CastingCouch RV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 04 2018
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    259
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of my games today. Ended up meeting up with a team and had 2 squads rolling around. It was like this for like 6 games and I leveled up twice.


    ^Creds to RoG Season RV^

    ^Creds to RoG Seraph^

    Community Ambassador | Brigade Revolutionist | Battlefield Connoisseur

    CoC | Revolutionist Roles | BFV Stats

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 09 2018
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Storms View Post
    Red Dead will be GOTY lmaoooo
    there welcome to try

    - - - - - - - - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CastingCouch RV View Post
    One of my games today. Ended up meeting up with a team and had 2 squads rolling around. It was like this for like 6 games and I leveled up twice.
    I wish we could put in work like that

  7. #27
    Community Relations CastingCouch RV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 04 2018
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    259
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CODYTH3SCRUB View Post
    there welcome to try

    - - - - - - - - - -



    I wish we could put in work like that
    Right. Someday.


    ^Creds to RoG Season RV^

    ^Creds to RoG Seraph^

    Community Ambassador | Brigade Revolutionist | Battlefield Connoisseur

    CoC | Revolutionist Roles | BFV Stats

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 09 2018
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we make a product that ties into your Xbox, like a tens unit but with a little more kick. so every time you die you get shocked, you'll be pro in no time.

  9. #29
    Community Relations CastingCouch RV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 04 2018
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    259
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CODYTH3SCRUB View Post
    we make a product that ties into your Xbox, like a tens unit but with a little more kick. so every time you die you get shocked, you'll be pro in no time.
    Perfect I like it!


    ^Creds to RoG Season RV^

    ^Creds to RoG Seraph^

    Community Ambassador | Brigade Revolutionist | Battlefield Connoisseur

    CoC | Revolutionist Roles | BFV Stats

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 09 2018
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    16 days left

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •