Revolution of Gaming - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Thread: Welcome to RoG 3.0!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hello Revolutioners!

Welcome to our newly revamped Revolution of Gaming website. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the new website's look and feel. While all of the core components have been set up you may from time to time notice something isn't working. Additionally, some features are still under construction and may not yet be available at this time. We will be making updates over time to improve quality and efficiency of both the community and website.

Not only did our website receive a major restructuring but so did our rank structure and community procedures. Please review our rules, code of conduct, and rank structure in order to familiarize yourself with them.

Whether you're a new or returning member RoG 3.0 is a time of renewal for our community to rebuild in to what it once was. This is just the beginning and our horizon is limitless. We are nothing without our members and can't wait to see what we can accomplish through our continued efforts.

Happy gaming,

-Season

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the answer is 11

Banned
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoG Season RV View Post
    Hello Revolutioners!

Welcome to our newly revamped Revolution of Gaming website. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the new website's look and feel. While all of the core components have been set up you may from time to time notice something isn't working. Additionally, some features are still under construction and may not yet be available at this time. We will be making updates over time to improve quality and efficiency of both the community and website.

Not only did our website receive a major restructuring but so did our rank structure and community procedures. Please review our rules, code of conduct, and rank structure in order to familiarize yourself with them.

Whether you're a new or returning member RoG 3.0 is a time of renewal for our community to rebuild in to what it once was. This is just the beginning and our horizon is limitless. We are nothing without our members and can't wait to see what we can accomplish through our continued efforts.

Happy gaming,

-Season
    It's great to be able to have a website once again. I personally believe a lot of us took the website for granted; however, Revolution of Gaming will always grow and I'll alway stand with it in every turn so I want to thank everyone that took the time out of their life to be able to work on this and getting it up and going again.
    Last edited by RoG OverDose; 10-09-2018 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoG OverDose View Post
    It's great to be able to have a website once again. I personally believe a lot of us took the website for granted; however, Revolution of Gaming will always grow and I'll alway stand with it in every turn so I want to thank everyone that took the time out of their life to be able to work on this and getting it up and going again.
    Thank you for being patient with us when we were getting it up again! I know it took longer than originally expected.

Quote Originally Posted by RoG OverDose View Post
    It can be a great asset when we utilize it. As always as the needs of the community evolve so can our site.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So glad the community is back. I can't wait to see how big it gets.

Banned
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrential Fate View Post
    So glad the community is back. I can't wait to see how big it gets.
    Agreed, I honestly can’t wait to see how everything goes.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It nice to be back here thanks for getting this up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayormoe View Post
    It nice to be back here thanks for getting this up again.
    Itís a family reunion

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoG Arbm RV View Post
    It’s a family reunion
    Seriously its like we all came back for family reunion than decided to start a bowling team lol XD