Revolution of Gaming - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Thread: Xenosaiyan is back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Xenosaiyan is back

I have to say guys, I didn't think this was possible at all. RoG is back from the ashes. No waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, this is amazing. It is amazing what you all have built here. It's crazy that I joined back in 2011 and it has been 7 years. RoG and rG are the only two post RGC clans left. Both I have high respect for and RoG is of course my favorite. We lost IG, Renegade Gaming, DGC is gone ROFL!

Anyone hear from Shadow or ZeroCool?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeno View Post
    I have to say guys, I didn't think this was possible at all. RoG is back from the ashes. No waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, this is amazing. It is amazing what you all have built here. It's crazy that I joined back in 2011 and it has been 7 years. RoG and rG are the only two post RGC clans left. Both I have high respect for and RoG is of course my favorite. We lost IG, Renegade Gaming, DGC is gone ROFL!

Welcome back Xeno! We left the revolutionofgaming.com site and moved to rogcommunity.com a few years ago, and have recently relaunched the site here (about a month ago, we had switched to solely discord) for the launch of RoG 3.0.

Idk if you still have Shadow or ZeroCool added on Xbox, but I believe their new tags are SH4DOW and Mr ZER0C00L if youd want to add them and catch up. I think they had registered and visited when we had RoG 2.0 on the original RoG Community website, hopefully theyll register on this one and visit as well.

I joined in 2014, so Im not sure if you were still around then or not but I definitely think I remember seeing your username around the old site (its been such a long time my memory is shot lol.) I always love seeing old members coming back to the site!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back to RoG

Community Ambassador CastingCouch RV's Avatar

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always nice to see older member returning. Welcome back!

^Creds to RoG Season RV^

IYAOYAS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoG Arbm RV View Post
    Welcome back Xeno! We left the revolutionofgaming.com site and moved to rogcommunity.com a few years ago, and have recently relaunched the site here (about a month ago, we had switched to solely discord) for the launch of RoG 3.0.

Idk if you still have Shadow or ZeroCool added on Xbox, but I believe their new tags are SH4DOW and Mr ZER0C00L if you’d want to add them and catch up. I think they had registered and visited when we had RoG 2.0 on the original RoG Community website, hopefully they’ll register on this one and visit as well.

I joined in 2014, so I’m not sure if you were still around then or not but I definitely think I remember seeing your username around the old site (it’s been such a long time my memory is shot lol.) I always love seeing old members coming back to the site!
    I was around at the beginning of 2014 and then went to another clan that's disbanned now. Time flies.

Quote Originally Posted by G7psy View Post
    Welcome back to RoG
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by CastingCouch RV View Post
    Always nice to see older member returning. Welcome back!
    I appreciate that, what you all have built here is amazing.

Robloxs>Fortnite Hashtag America's Avatar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back to the community! Always good to see old members return!

Welcome back!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeno View Post

Remember seeing you across the forums way back when, welcome back!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My man! It's good to see you again!

I hope to see you around the site and xbox more often. I'm retired nowadays, but I still stick my head around.

- Tragic
    Captain - RoG Hunters [MW2] (February 2009)
    Lieutenant Commander - RoG Warlord [MW2] (August 2009)
    Commander - RoG Defiance [Black Ops] (December 2009)
    Section General [Black Ops | Halo: Reach | AC: Brotherhood] (March 2010)
    District General [9 Brigades] (September 2010)
    Revolutionist (March 2011)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back!!

Sent from the dark side