Revolution of Gaming - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Thread: LFG Member List

LFG Member List

Since we recently launched RoG 3.0 and havenít had a lot of time to meet everyone and get everyone added, I wanted to create a Member List so we can work on adding one another. That way when you see someone post a Looking for Group post, you can go ahead and invite them and not have to worry about tracking down their username for that platform, adding them, etc. It also allows for you to quickly glance over your online list and get a going party on the spot and make a post while you look for more!

Hereís a basic template for information to include in your post, but feel free to add more fields as needed

Xbox Live Gamertag:
    PSN ID:
    Timezone:
    Times typically available:
    Best way to contact:
    Games primarily played:
    Additional Information:

Hereís mine to get us started (Iíve added some additional fields for myself, feel free to do the same!)

Xbox Live Gamertag: RoG Arbm RV
    Epic Games Account: RoG Arbm RV
    Summoner Name for League: Arbm
    Timezone: EST
    Times typically available: Typically after 9pm on weekdays, weekends highly vary
    Best way to contact: On the RoG Discord, the site, or Xbox (I have discord notifications on my phone, so Iíll usually see that first.)
    Games primarily played: Battlefield 1 (will be getting 5,) BO4, Fortnite, League of Legends, but Iím up for playing anything. Sometimes you may catch me on Assassinís Creed or something like that but donít be afraid to invite me to your party and we can chat or Iíll switch over to your game
    Additional Information:
    Even if you donít see me online at the time or itís not in my usual available time feel free to message me and see if I can get on. I may just be at the house watching a movie or something passing the time and can possibly get on!
    Last edited by RoG Arbm RV; 11-08-2018 at 03:26 PM.

LFG Member List

Xbox Live Gamertag: RoG Season RV
    League of Legends: Season
    Timezone: GMT-5/EST
    Times typically available: Evenings and weekends
    Best way to contact: Site or ingame message.
    Games primarily played: League, BF1, BO4, Forza Horizon 4, Peggle. Will be adding BFV shortly.
    Additional Information: I appear offline since all the invites get overwhelming when I appear on, don't want people to feel ignored. I'll join parties or shoot invites to people I see online when I'm gaming though. Add me and I'll add you back.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LFG Member List

Xbox Live Gamertag: Sloppy Storms
    PSN ID: RoG_Storms
    Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
    Times typically available: Basically all day currently
    Best way to contact: Xbox or on the site
    Games primarily played: Black Ops 4, Fortnite, and Red Dead Redemption 2
    Additional Information: I'm usually in a party with other RoG members so go ahead and join or send me a message for an invite. Everyone is welcome in our parties!

Xbox Live Gamertag: RoG Insomnia
    Timezone: CST
    Times typically available: anytime during the weekend
    Best way to contact: Through messages on Xbox
    Games primarily played: CoD BO4, Battlefield 1, and For Honor
    Additional Information: whenever someone wants to play and you see me online, just invite me to a party and the game

Community Ambassador CastingCouch RV's Avatar

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xbox Live Gamertag: CastingCouch RV

Timezone: Eastern

Times typically available: Weekdays after 6PM give or take and weekends I'll typically get on earlier than that

Best way to contact: Best way is through Discord since I get notifications but feel free to message through the site or Xbox since I look at those often.

Games primarily played: Any Battlefield, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Dark Souls 3, GTA V, Red Dead 2, and lastly Fortnite.

Additional Information: I can always switch games so feel free to message or invite me, or I appeared offline at some point and forgot to change it back.

^Creds to RoG Season RV^

IYAOYAS

Xbox Live Gamertag: RoG Seraph
    PSN ID: PSVahn
    Timezone: Central
    Times typically available: All day as of right now
    Best way to contact: XBox or Discord
    Games primarily played: League of Legend, Fortnite, Battlefield, Runescape

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Dowe11son
    Timezone: GMT
    Times typically available: Evenings from 6pm and most weekends.
    Best way to contact: Discord or Xbox
    Games primarily played: Black ops 4, Fifa, Rainbow Six Siege and I will be getting Battlefield 5
    Additional Information Everyone feel free to add me and invite me to a party if their online :-)