Revolution of Gaming - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Thread: Congratulations to November's Recruiter of the Month...

Congratulations to November's Recruiter of the Month...

Hey all,

I'm proud to announce that for the month of November, our recruiter of the month is none other than @RoG Arbm RV!

She has been a long time member of our community and always works hard. In November she decided to put on the recruiter hat once again and show us why she's always been one of our top recruiters. Amassing ten referred members for the month of November with second only having three. Total for the community, excluding @RoG Arbm RV's referrals, had nineteen total for November. This means that @RoG Arbm RV accounted for about one third of them for our entire community when you add them up all in all.

Needless to say I think this merits a congratulations and a job well done. Let's see who can step up to the plate next month and top those numbers! Be sure to take advantage of all the Christmas noobs.

Happy gaming,

Season
    Last edited by RoG Season RV; 12-02-2018 at 02:55 AM.

Community Relations CastingCouch RV's Avatar
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hacks.....

^Creds to RoG Season RV^

^Creds to RoG Seraph^

Community Ambassador | Brigade Revolutionist | Battlefield Connoisseur

CoC | Revolutionist Roles | BFV Stats

When Season reports you have 9 referrals but you actually had 10 rip

I've made a correction to the first post. Arbm actually had ten recruits, when I ran the report it was a few hours off.

Shoutout to all my recruits, they’re the real MVPs.

We all need to work hard recruiting as the holiday season approaches, let’s find some more members to add to our wonderful family!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woohoo! Congrats

Banned
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoG Season RV View Post
    Hey all,

I'm proud to announce that for the month of November, our recruiter of the month is none other than @RoG Arbm RV!

She has been a long time member of our community and always works hard. In November she decided to put on the recruiter hat once again and show us why she's always been one of our top recruiters. Amassing ten referred members for the month of November with second only having three. Total for the community, excluding @RoG Arbm RV's referrals, had nineteen total for November. This means that @RoG Arbm RV accounted for about one third of them for our entire community when you add them up all in all.

Needless to say I think this merits a congratulations and a job well done. Let's see who can step up to the plate next month and top those numbers! Be sure to take advantage of all the Christmas noobs.

Happy gaming,

Season
    Congratulations @RoG Arbm RV