Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Chief of Battlefield RoG OverDose's Avatar

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoG R3NZ View Post
    If you would...
    I'll get it done tonight when I get home.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ALRIGHT! So the first Insomniac had a stellar turn out in my opinion and I'm glad a bunch of people stopped in to say hey and try their hand at surviving the night. We had a total member turn out of 21 players including myself. We also got surprise visits from some of our leadership members which threw a bit of fun into the fray for sure! With that being said there were up to 3 website awards for attending the event depending on circumstance; the lists of the recipients are below.

As Daylight Dies 2.0 - Attend the Insomniac Event for any length of time (changed from staying a full hour as some everyone who attended stayed 45 minutes or more. @RoG Insomnia @RoG Nightfury @RoG RedPANDA @RoG Dread @RoG General Zod @Reaxtive @RoG Cody120039 @CastingCouch RV @RoG OverDose @NASTY SALLY @HighGroundVader @A Poisoned Tree
    @Warfarehunter2 @RWAC Eradicator @UNDEAD BLANK @Hashtag America @Soliduniform716

As Daylight Dies 2.0 AND Midnight Incarnate 2.0 - Survive the night (Or win a challenge put up by R3NZ) @RoG R3NZ (Final Survivor/Host) @RoG HostileWolf (Fell JUST short of surviving the night due to internet issues, honorary award) @RoG WeirdDude (Planned on staying full night, called into work by military, honorary award) @KickkAzzChris (Won a challenge issued by R3NZ and did so with...class lol)

We Out Here - Awarded to members for attending their first RoG Event
    Any member who does not have this award but is on this list can request this award as well!

Thank you AGAIN to all who attended the Event! At this point NO member OFFICIALLY completed the event though SOOOOOOOOO

Insomniac Event: 1
    RoG: 0
    @RoG Asteria RV @CastingCouch RV
    Last edited by RoG R3NZ; 01-12-2019 at 09:07 PM.
    ^ Big Shoutout to RoG Seraph ^

Joined RoG 3.0: 12/24/18
    Joined Prometheus Brigade: 12/26/18
    Promoted to SSGT: 1/5/19
    Promoted to Captain: 1/11/19

RoG SMG Master!

Would You Kindly RoG Cody120039's Avatar

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ALRIGHT! So the first Insomniac had a stellar turn out in my opinion and I'm glad a bunch of people stopped in to say hey and try their hand at surviving the night. We had a total member turn out of 21 players including myself. We also got surprise visits from some of our leadership members which threw a bit of fun into the fray for sure! With that being said there were up to 3 website awards for attending the event depending on circumstance; the lists of the recipients are below.

As Daylight Dies 2.0 - Attend the Insomniac Event for any length of time (changed from staying a full hour as some everyone who attended stayed 45 minutes or more. @RoG Insomnia @RoG Nightfury @RoG RedPANDA @RoG Dread @RoG General Zod @Reaxtive
    @RoG Cody1230039 @CastingCouch RV @RoG OverDose @NASTY SALLY @HighGroundVader @A Poisoned Tree
    @Warfarehunter2 @RWAC Eradicator @UNDEAD BLANK @Hashtag America @Soliduniform716

As Daylight Dies 2.0 AND Midnight Incarnate 2.0 - Survive the night (Or win a challenge put up by R3NZ) @RoG R3NZ (Final Survivor/Host) @RoG HostileWolf (Fell JUST short of surviving the night due to internet issues, honorary award) @RoG WeirdDude (Planned on staying full night, called into work by military, honorary award)
    @KickAzzChris (Won a challenge issued by R3NZ and did so with...class lol)

Any member who does not have this award but is on this list can request this award as well!

Thank you AGAIN to all who attended the Event! At this point NO member OFFICIALLY completed the event though SOOOOOOOOO

is this RoG Cody1230039 a new guy

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoG Cody120039 View Post
    I was exhausted mkay?
    ^ Big Shoutout to RoG Seraph ^

Joined RoG 3.0: 12/24/18
    Joined Prometheus Brigade: 12/26/18
    Promoted to SSGT: 1/5/19
    Promoted to Captain: 1/11/19

RoG SMG Master!

Would You Kindly RoG Cody120039's Avatar

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol u good

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoG Cody120039 View Post
    Make sure you try to recruit him.

Community Relations CastingCouch RV's Avatar
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great first Insomniac night sounded like a lot of fun. Maybe one day Ill stay for the full time.

^Creds to RoG Season RV^

Community Ambassador | Brigade Revolutionist | Battlefield Connoisseur

CoC | Revolutionist Roles | BFV Stats

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CastingCouch RV View Post
    Great first Insomniac night sounded like a lot of fun. Maybe one day Ill stay for the full time.
    Sounds Great with us!

Community Relations CastingCouch RV's Avatar
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awards have been handed out to everyone, congrats!

^Creds to RoG Season RV^

Community Ambassador | Brigade Revolutionist | Battlefield Connoisseur

CoC | Revolutionist Roles | BFV Stats

Supreme Ruler of El Gulag RoG WeirdDude's Avatar

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As Daylight Dies 2.0 - Attend the Insomniac Event for any length of time (changed from staying a full hour as some everyone who attended stayed 45 minutes or more. @RoG Insomnia @RoG Nightfury @RoG RedPANDA @RoG Dread @RoG General Zod @Reaxtive @RoG Cody120039 @CastingCouch RV @RoG OverDose @NASTY SALLY @HighGroundVader @A Poisoned Tree

As Daylight Dies 2.0 AND Midnight Incarnate 2.0 - Survive the night (Or win a challenge put up by R3NZ) @RoG R3NZ (Final Survivor/Host) @RoG HostileWolf (Fell JUST short of surviving the night due to internet issues, honorary award) @RoG WeirdDude (Planned on staying full night, called into work by military, honorary award) @KickkAzzChris (Won a challenge issued by R3NZ and did so with...class lol)

Maybe next time I will be able to go through the whole thing with interruptions
    ====
    Joined RoG 1.0 - A long, long time ago
    Joined RoG 3.0 - Dec 25, 2018
    Accepted to Prometheus Brigade - Dec 25 2018
    VIP Member...again - Dec 25, 2018
    Accepted to Media Team - Jan 04 2019
    Promoted to Sergeant - Jan 04 2019
    Transferred to Crossfire Brigade - Jan 06 2019

====
    Twitter: 4lwill | Xbox: RoG WeirdDude | Discord: RoG WeirdDude#2440