Revolution of Gaming - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Thread: Insomniac Gamenight!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1
    Lord of the Penguins! RoG R3NZ's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 24 2018
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Insomniac Gamenight!

    Starting next week I'm going to bring back the Insomniac Gamenight so famously started by Pandemic! Here's the way it works:

    Day: Friday Nights. (Subject to Change)
    Time: We will start at 9pm EST and go until 9am EST
    Games: BO4, Fortnite, Minecraft, Rocket League, Forza Horizon 4, Fallout 76 and anything else anyone wants to play.

    Rewards:
    As Daylight Dies (Forum Award for showing up)
    Midnight Incarnate (Forum Award for staying all night.
    Any other reward given by leadership if in attendance.

    Only Rules Are:
    - You have to remain active the ENTIRE time playing and chatting.
    - Breaks are obviously okay as long as they dont exceed 30 minutes.
    - Code of Conduct must be followed throughout the entire gamenight.
    - If more people come than we can fit in one party we will split off.

  2. #2
    Chief of Battlefield RoG OverDose's Avatar






    Join Date
    Oct 09 2018
    Location
    Elkmont, AL
    Posts
    856
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait to join! Make sure you post it on here.

  3. #3
    Lord of the Penguins! RoG R3NZ's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 24 2018
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoG OverDose View Post
    Can't wait to join! Make sure you post it on here.
    I have no clue how to use that calendar...I tried uploading my event and it failed out miserably...

  4. #4
    Supreme Ruler of El Gulag RoG WeirdDude's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 25 2018
    Location
    The Gulag
    Posts
    552
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is something I can probably go to
    ====
    Joined RoG 1.0 - A long, long time ago
    Joined RoG 3.0 - Dec 25, 2018
    Accepted to Prometheus Brigade - Dec 25 2018
    VIP Member...again - Dec 25, 2018
    Accepted to Media Team - Jan 04 2019
    Promoted to Sergeant - Jan 04 2019
    Transferred to Crossfire Brigade - Jan 06 2019

    ====
    Twitter: 4lwill | Xbox: RoG WeirdDude | Discord: RoG WeirdDude#2440

  5. #5
    Member GRM Deputy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 19 2018
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    77
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this sounds interesting

  6. #6
    Lord of the Penguins! RoG R3NZ's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 24 2018
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GRM Deputy View Post
    this sounds interesting
    Oh it is! People loved this back in the day
    ^ Big Shoutout to RoG Seraph ^

    Joined RoG 3.0: 12/24/18
    Joined Prometheus Brigade: 12/26/18
    Promoted to SSGT: 1/5/19
    Promoted to Captain: 1/11/19


    RoG SMG Master!

  7. #7
    Member GRM Deputy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 19 2018
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    77
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoG R3NZ View Post
    Oh it is! People loved this back in the day
    i hope it gets the same turn out these days

  8. #8
    Supreme Ruler of El Gulag RoG WeirdDude's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 25 2018
    Location
    The Gulag
    Posts
    552
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoG R3NZ View Post
    Starting next week I'm going to bring back the Insomniac Gamenight so famously started by Pandemic! Here's the way it works:

    Day: Friday Nights. (Subject to Change)
    Time: We will start at 9pm EST and go until 9am EST
    Games: BO4, Fortnite, Minecraft, Rocket League, Forza Horizon 4, Fallout 76 and anything else anyone wants to play.

    Rewards:
    As Daylight Dies (Forum Award for showing up)
    Midnight Incarnate (Forum Award for staying all night.
    Any other reward given by leadership if in attendance.

    Only Rules Are:
    - You have to remain active the ENTIRE time playing and chatting.
    - Breaks are obviously okay as long as they dont exceed 30 minutes.
    - Code of Conduct must be followed throughout the entire gamenight.
    - If more people come than we can fit in one party we will split off.
    Just to clarify.

    It starts FRIDAY night at 9pm EST (Sat. 11am JST)?
    ====
    Joined RoG 1.0 - A long, long time ago
    Joined RoG 3.0 - Dec 25, 2018
    Accepted to Prometheus Brigade - Dec 25 2018
    VIP Member...again - Dec 25, 2018
    Accepted to Media Team - Jan 04 2019
    Promoted to Sergeant - Jan 04 2019
    Transferred to Crossfire Brigade - Jan 06 2019

    ====
    Twitter: 4lwill | Xbox: RoG WeirdDude | Discord: RoG WeirdDude#2440

  9. #9
    Member GRM Deputy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 19 2018
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    77
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPandaXpress View Post
    Just to clarify.

    It starts FRIDAY night at 9pm EST (Sat. 11am JST)?
    easy day for you lol

  10. #10
    Supreme Ruler of El Gulag RoG WeirdDude's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 25 2018
    Location
    The Gulag
    Posts
    552
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GRM Deputy View Post
    easy day for you lol
    You know it!
    ====
    Joined RoG 1.0 - A long, long time ago
    Joined RoG 3.0 - Dec 25, 2018
    Accepted to Prometheus Brigade - Dec 25 2018
    VIP Member...again - Dec 25, 2018
    Accepted to Media Team - Jan 04 2019
    Promoted to Sergeant - Jan 04 2019
    Transferred to Crossfire Brigade - Jan 06 2019

    ====
    Twitter: 4lwill | Xbox: RoG WeirdDude | Discord: RoG WeirdDude#2440

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •