Revolution of Gaming - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Thread: Overwatch Xbox Team Up

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 12 2018
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Overwatch Xbox Team Up

    Hi All,

    Looking for Players who play Overwatch on Xbox.
    I play alot on my smurf (Gold/Plat/Diamond) then I do on my main (avg 3800 SR).

    I can help you boost and stuff if you need. I can hit you up if you post your GT or you can hit me up on Discord and or Live .

    GT :- Parth3G
    Discord :- wat#0230

  2. #2
    Senior Member RoG OverDose's Avatar





    Join Date
    Oct 09 2018
    Location
    Elkmont, AL
    Posts
    1,042
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love too if I had Overwatch. I plan to get it in the near future.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 12 2018
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoG OverDose View Post
    I would love too if I had Overwatch. I plan to get it in the near future.
    Game is been out for quite a while, you probably can find locally for 20-30 bucks. It's great game blizzard keeps it much active with skins, maps, new heroes.

  4. #4
    Senior Member RoG OverDose's Avatar





    Join Date
    Oct 09 2018
    Location
    Elkmont, AL
    Posts
    1,042
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parth3G View Post
    Game is been out for quite a while, you probably can find locally for 20-30 bucks. It's great game blizzard keeps it much active with skins, maps, new heroes.
    I used to play it on PC at a buddy's house and I loved it. Just like Battlefield More.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 12 2018
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping this thread, common guys lets get em Gamer Tags.

  6. #6
    Robloxs>Fortnite Hashtag America's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 04 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    186
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who do you normally play as?

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 12 2018
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashtag America View Post
    Who do you normally play as?
    On main Soldier on smurfs i flex between Hanzo/Widow/Gengi mainly.

  8. #8
    Robloxs>Fortnite Hashtag America's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 04 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    186
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parth3G View Post
    On main Soldier on smurfs i flex between Hanzo/Widow/Gengi mainly.
    That’s good that someone can at least do damage, I main Reinhardt and the highest Sr I got was like 2820 I believe.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 12 2018
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashtag America View Post
    That’s good that someone can at least do damage, I main Reinhardt and the highest Sr I got was like 2820 I believe.
    if you main ryan you are pretty much stuck in plat/diamon unless you have 6 man stack.

    - - - - - - - - - -

    I actually need to drop down three Smurf which are in low diamon.

  10. #10
    Robloxs>Fortnite Hashtag America's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 04 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    186
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parth3G View Post
    if you main ryan you are pretty much stuck in plat/diamon unless you have 6 man stack.

    - - - - - - - - - -

    I actually need to drop down three Smurf which are in low diamon.
    I would normally go in with two people and sometimes 3, but normally relying on ransoms to have good team composition doesn’t go my way lol. Usually having 3 DPS and one tank with a sombra and a solo healing lucio. You can imagine how well that goes lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •