Revolution of Gaming - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Thread: Arbmís Appreciation Thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @RoG R3NZ I never truly got the chance to get to know r3nz in 2.0 but now in 3.0 I have had the opportunity to game and talk with him. He is really fun to game with and EXTREMELY dedicated to making RoG the best that it can be.

@RoG OverDose I had to give a special shout out to this man right here.

There are so many things to say about Overdose but I will keep it short and to the point. He is a great man. That is all there is to it. He has served his country. He is an amazing father. A loyal husband. A great leader. When I joined Fenix we were playing battlefield for hours every day. Even when we weren't gaming I would get party invites from him just to say hey and see how I was doing. Not only is he a great leader, father, and husband, but he is an amazing friend that I have had the privilege of getting to know. He also has a way of having a great attitude even when it seems like the world is falling apart.

#alwaysmycommander

@RoG Seraph

I love seeing the graphics you work so hard on for the community and I like seeing that you ask how to improve them as you go, I think that shows a lot about your character.

I think youíre going to be an excellent father, and I canít wait to see pictures of that baby come May

I also hope your new job is going well!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @RoG Arbm RV i appreciate the positivity you always have. its always inspiring
    @RoG Native RV i show appreciation for this fool, he's always had my back through thick and thin. even when i piss him off lol. steady loyalty

@KickkAzzChris I want to thank you for being a great Commander for Prometheus! I can tell you really care about your brigade members, and I know they appreciate you too.

@RoG Arbm RV appreciate the fact that youíre consistently active with the community despite a busy schedule outside of RoG.