Revolution of Gaming - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Thread: General Chat

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Sorry but Kirby 64: the crystal shards is obviously the supreme being of games

General Chat

Quote Originally Posted by RoG Insomnia View Post
    Sorry but Kirby 64: the crystal shards is obviously the supreme being of games
    That's a weird way to spell Peggle

Quote Originally Posted by RoG Season RV View Post
    That's a weird way to spell Peggle
    I think we both spelled roblox wrong at this point

I think we both spelled roblox wrong at this point
    Big if true

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll change coffee with dew

Sent from my SM-J510H using Tapatalk

I was wondering out of curiosity if there were plans to bring back the RoG Podcast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's Xenosaiyan, long time no see y'all. I can't believe that you all are back. Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd. This is, this is hard to believe.

I was wondering out of curiosity if there were plans to bring back the RoG Podcast
    Yes, it will be eventually done. It's not super high on the priority list while we get our groundwork laid out, but it'll definitely happen when the time is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeno View Post
    It's Xenosaiyan, long time no see y'all. I can't believe that you all are back. Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd. This is, this is hard to believe.
    Always great to see a familiar name pop up! How you doing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things are going very well. This still feels surreal but it is so good to have RoG back. I was wondering when you guys were gonna show up again. I have a list of websites for the recruitment team, but was able to find RoG again from the Fortnite clan page.

This is something else, a small tight knit community that focuses on gaming, definitely one of the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeno View Post
    Things are going very well. This still feels surreal but it is so good to have RoG back. I was wondering when you guys were gonna show up again. I have a list of websites for the recruitment team, but was able to find RoG again from the Fortnite clan page.

This is something else, a small tight knit community that focuses on gaming, definitely one of the best.
    Was it one of my posts or a post by Reaxtive or another member? Are you planning on staying a while and joining one of the brigades? I hope so! We have a Recruiting for RoG Tips and Tricks forum (near bottom of site) and I have an ongoing post with good recruiting websites if youd want me to I could add those links to the list! Im sure the recruitment team and other members who recruit would love the extra resources